- SAT Prep Help-Free online resource for students preparing for the SAT exam. Includes SAT practice questions and study tips.
- Sierra College-Local Community College. March 2013 Sierra College Newsletter.
- College Board-SAT College Placement Test– College prep information and matchmaker search criteria engine for students.
- ACT College Placement Test-American College Test (ACT) website for registering for the ACT test, distribution of ACT scores to schools, college prep and more.
- College Tours-Website for virtual tours of college campuses.
- The College Grants Database-A guide to look for free college grant money.
- Online Degree Directory-Find accredited online degree, course, program, class or certificate information.
- USCollegeSearch.org-A free resource covering all the colleges and program offerings in the US. They have occupational guides, financial aid resources and FAQ’s on all the different programs.
- Technical-Schools-Guide.com-A free resource covering all the technical schools and programs in the US. They have career guides and resources to help people discover career paths that match their skill sets and life goals.
- BestNursingDegree.com-A free resource covering all the nursing degree programs in the US with up to date career path information and interviews with industry leaders.
FFA-Agricultural program preparing students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources system.
- Placer County-Resident Services
- Family Watch Dog-Free services to help you keep your family safe. Provides search, location or alerts of offenders near you.
- Spare the Air-Sacramento Regional Quality Resource.
- Auburn Journal-Local online news service.
- Teen Drug Use Statistics and Warning Signs-This site gives a breakdown of the usage of drugs by teens. It also has great links to view regarding individual drug types.
- Parent Project-The tougher it gets to be a kid..The tougher it gets to be a parent! Program to teach parents effective prevention and intervention techniques.
- Parents: The Anti-Drug-Website providing advice and tips on dealing with teens and drugs.
- Rachel’s Challenge-Website for the message of Rachel Scott to start a chain reaction of kindness and compassion