Fundraising by a school’s parent organization is a critical component of every school budget. FOPHS raises funds from our membership drive, SCRIP programs and fundraising events (i.e. casino night). These fundraisers help to support the teacher/staff wish lists, parent monthly newsletter, Grad night and other school programs like art, welding, sports etc.
You can help FOPHS by supporting our fundraising activities below:
- Membership Drive-Fill out our FOPHS membership form 2014 and mail or email to the addresses listed. Or you can click the donate button below and make a donation using Paypal. In the comments section of Paypal, please include your name, student’s name and year of graduation. Donations can be any amount that fits your budget!
- Safeway Club Car. View the form.
- Raley’s/Bel Air “Something Extra ” card. Sign up for them at your local Raley’s or Bel Air. You can also order them online by going to www.raleys.com and clicking on the Something Extra button and dropping down to “request a card.” You will need to create an account at www.raleys.com. After you have created an account, go to the “manage account” page. On the right, you will see the “extra credit” button. This is
where you can see all the organizations that are available to donate to. Choose FOPHS or Friends of Placer High School
- SaveMart Card-Contact us for your free SaveMart card and will get a percentage of your purchase. View the form.
- Green and Gold Wine and Food Festival
- Loyalty Card- Parents can log on to the Loyalty Card website and donate by shopping online. If you access your shopping sites through this website we receive 3% of the total you pay to any of the stores. There is no additional cost to you just that you logon before you shop online. There are many sites that can be accessed through this program like Macy’s, Amazon etc. This fundraiser will be available within a few months.
- Employer matching program-Many companies offer a matching gift benefit to their employees to inspire charitable giving in support of education. Check with your benefits manager and follow the steps below:
1. Request a matching gift application from your benefits manager or Human Resources office. Matching policies vary and certain restrictions apply, so please read your company’s matching gift program rules.
2. Take a minute to complete the matching gift application process. Some companies now have web-based or automated phone application processes. Paper applications may be returned, along with your gift to: FOPHS c/o PHS, 275 Orange St., Auburn, Ca 95603
3. FOPHS will verify receipt of your gift and complete the process. Your employer will send an additional gift to FOPHS on your behalf!